The Email Inbound Component enables the automated processing of all attachments sent to a pre-defined SAP email account or sent to an accounting agent. Emails with errors, like missing or faulty attachments, are sent directly to an accounting agent for error handling. Emails without errors are sent to accounting agents for manual processing based on corporate compliance guidelines or directly to SAP for automated processing.
The Email Inbound component allows the automated processing of all attachments sent to a pre-defined SAP email account or sent to an accounting clerk. Emails with errors, like missing or faulty attachments, are sent directly to the accounting agent for error handling. Emails without errors are sent to accounting.
Streamlined Process – More Efficiency
In further processing the content of the email, as well as the attachments are archived and linked for further processing steps with the SAP document. With this step all relevant data and files from the email are available at any time with just a few mouse clicks.
The most common use for the Email Inbound Component is the use in the context of the PSINOVA InvoiceChannel. The Email Inbound Component eliminates redundant processing steps with the email and its attachments, like character recognition. The invoice processing steps are significantly reduced with the Email Inbound Component and the overall process can be handled much more efficiently.
- Processing of one or more attachments received via email
- Automated archiving of email content and attachments
- Automated processing of attachments directly to SAP possible
- High fault tolerance in the processing steps
Advantages at a glances
- Highest data quality for the invoice processing steps
- All relevant data and files are available with just a few mouse clicks
- Quick start of the processing steps
- Fully audit-compliant