Generate and send outgoing SD invoices in Yellowbill XML format!
Increasingly it is required that invoices are received electronically, especially by government agencies. The cost and time factor in the production and delivery of invoices is also gaining importance. Swiss Post PostFinance offers a bridge between many national and international clients and vendors with Yellowbill.
Many SAP clients However, many SAP customers shy away from the step in this innovative form of invoicing, fearing costs and problems with infrastructure, installation and integration. With the SAP-to-Yellowbill interface minimal effort and short implementation time is guaranteed!
- can be installed and applied on any SAP ERP System from version 7.30
- additional server components (for example Process Integration) are not necessary
- rapid integration into the outbound message
- basis for the Yellowbill - XML is the SAP standard INVOICE - IDoc
- the XML files which are supplied correspond to the Swiss Post Yellowbill standard
- full monitoring of the whole process from delivery at PostFinance to Yellowbill XML digital signature
- Verknüpfung der sig. XML Datei mit der Faktura Linking the sig. XML file with the billing